Eventhough saying your 'political' is a dirty word.

I usually try not to express my political views just to stay away from arguments and controversy. But the new me speaks her mind, is active, opinionated, and yes POLITICAL.
So to start the political ball rolling, whats a better place then with hope.
Meet Justin Trudeau. Son of former and late Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau. Following in daddy's footsteps he has entered politics, being elected as a Member of Parliment.
Justin in a Nutshell:
He's Liberal.
For the Environment
Thinks Quebec's quest to be recognized as a nation is "based on a smallness of thought.” (i agree!!)
Campaigner for winter sports safety after the death of his brother on a ski trip in 1998.

Since Stephane Dion resigned as leader of the Liberal Party after his butt woopin' in the 2008 election, Trudeau has been considered to replace him. Ladies and Gentlemen, I indroduce hope. Although we dont yet know a lot about this young inexperienced leader, i can only hope he would take the good from his dad, leave the bad, and be the great leader, idol and voice of Canada that i think has been missing for many years.

Some of my fav great Piere Elliot Trudeau Quotes for fun!:

“Canada is a country whose main exports are hockey players and cold fronts. Our main imports are baseball players and acid rain.”
“If I found in my own ranks that a certain number of guys wanted to cut my throat, I'd make sure that I cut their throats first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment